Lakeland Business Leaders is now BRIDGE Local
Here’s what you need to know.
Did you miss the Insider meeting where we announced the transition to BRIDGE Local?
We have officially changed our name from Lakeland Business Leaders to BRIDGE Local. We’ve changed the name, and we’re changing the way we serve our members. It’s time we bridged the gaps!
You might have a lot of questions about what that means for LBL, what that means for your existing membership, and more. Hopefully, this blog post can answer your questions.
First things first. What does BRIDGE Local mean?
BRIDGE stands for:
WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN?
It means we will be changing the pricing structure of our membership and members will enjoy more benefits than before.
We discovered we have three different types of members:
- Members who connect primarily online.
- Members who prefer to connect online AND offline.
- Members who recognize the value of both online and offline connections, AND also have resources they’d like to share with other members
WHAT ARE THE NEW MEMBERSHIP TIERS?
- Our Online Package will be available for insiders who can’t often make it to in-person events but value connecting online and searching for resources online. A directory listing is available to every Online Package insider.
- Our Access Package is perfect for insiders who value connecting online and offline. Those members receive access to online resources and networking, as well as some access to in-person event like Meet and Greets and signature workshops.
- Our Expert Plus Package is for insiders who want the most complete level of access to online and offline events with the opportunity to share their own resources and host their own in-person BRIDGE events.
WHAT ARE “INSIDERS”?
Insiders are BRIDGE Local members. We’ve done away with the term “premium member”. If you join BRIDGE, you will join as either an Online Insider, an Access Insider, or an Expert Plus Insider.
PRICES ARE GOING UP... BUT THERE IS A DISCOUNT IF YOU ACT FAST!
- Yes, this is true. However, as a way to welcome everyone–including our existing premium members–we’re offering a discount through Monday, July 15 so you all have an opportunity to lock in lower pricing for a full year. That’s one full year at the Access Package level for $147. That’s a savings of $153!
- Use Coupon code FREEDOM before July 15, 2019 to take advantage of this limited time offer! BRIDGE Local wants you to join us for this next step in our journey. We will be bridging the gaps for the small businesses in our community, and beyond!
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP WHEN I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREEDOM PROMOTION?
Any business that takes advantage of the FREEDOM promotion before July 9, will receive a FREE upgrade ($153 value) to the ACCESS Package membership. If the business was already an LBL Premium Member, the FREEDOM promotion will extend that business’s membership for one year. (For example, if a business was an LBL Premium Member with a membership expiration date of November 7, 2019, and they take advantage of the FREEDOM promotion, they will be given the FREE upgrade to ACCESS Package, and their membership will not expire until November 7, 2020).
I WAS AN LBL PREMIUM MEMBER. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREEDOM PROMOTION?
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY LBL MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES?
If, at the end of your LBL membership period you have not joined BRIDGE Local at any level, we will attempt to contact you via email and/or phone to confirm you do not wish to join BRIDGE. Non-renewed members will be removed from the BRIDGE Local Insiders Group weekly, and their directory listings will be deleted from our website.
If you do not recall when you joined LBL, please send us a message or call our office. We will check our database and provide you with the details of your membership. Office: 863-606-5994 email: email@example.com
I WAS A “PLUS” OR “COMPLETE” LBL MEMBER. DOES THIS CONVERSION TO BRIDGE LOCAL MEAN I LOSE THE EXTRA BENEFITS I PAID FOR?
I HAD AN EXISTING MEMBERSHIP WITH LBL AND AN ACCOUNT ON LAKELAND CONNECTION. HOW DO I LOG IN NOW?
With BRIDGE Local, you will create a new account so that you can manage and update your BRIDGE membership. In order to make a fresh start with BRIDGE, we manually converted your listings from Lakeland Connection, but we did not carry over your account login details.
HOW DO I UPDATE THE CONTENT FOR MY LISTING?
OK, I’M IN. WHERE DO I JOIN?